Anodes-Impressed CurrentAnodes (Galvanic/Sacrificial) CP Power SuppliesJunction & Bond BoxesTest Stations & MarkersWireless Remote Monitors Anode BackfillCable & Cable Attachment Cable Splicing & SealingReference ElectrodesOver Voltage Fault ProtectionAtmospheric Protection Coatings & TapesIsolating ProductsCasing Monitoring Casing Spacers, Seals & Fill Instruments & Test EquipmentSurface Preparation Pipeline Repair Systems Pipeline Cleaning Pigs Rock Shields Safety Related Products Cathodic Protection Services Marine Products Division
- Above Grade Test Stations
- Flush Mount (At Grade) Test Stations
- Remote Test Station Monitors
- Utility & Line Marking Products
- Portable Reference Electrodes
- Permanent Electrodes for Underground
- Permanent Electrodes for Water
- Specialty Electrodes
- Contact Eliminator Casings
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Reference Electrode Accessories
- Liquid Epoxies
- Tape Wrap Coatings
- Heat Shrink
- Petrolatum & Wax Tapes
- Mastic Coatings
- Moisture Sealing Products
- Insulation Coatings
- Coating Accessories
- Pipeline Fittings, Unions & Joints
- Gaskets & Flange Isolation
- FRP Products
- I-Rod Pipe Supports
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Potential Meters
- Digital Multimeters – General
- CP Multimeters
- Clamp-On Type Meters
- Soil Resistance Equipment
- Isolation Testers
- Power Supplies
- Holiday Detectors / Short Locators
- Data Loggers
- Survey Equipment
- Reels, Canes & Equipment
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Dry Coating Thickness Gauges
- Wet Coating Thickness Gauges
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Coating Inspection
- Surface & Contamination Testers
- Temperature & Humidity Instruments
- Adhesion Testers
- Voltage Detectors
- Home >
- Current Interrupter, Model CI-30, by M.C. Miller
|Cat. No. 12815
Current interrupter with solid state electronic timer.
30-Amp capacity DC to 24 V, AC to 120 V.
Speeds up testing.
Saves time & expenses of extra man who would otherwise be needed to "open" and "close" test current at required intervals.
Uses only five AA cells - which will operate interrupter for weeks of continuous testing. Easily replaced.
Wide range of timing for both ON and OFF portions of timing cycle.
Panel marked for quick time settings.
Compact, lightweight, ruggedized Formica case.
No need for synchronizing watches or arranging signals. Whenever the effects of the ON and OFF test current can be detected, it can be readily determined whether test current is ON or OFF by counting through one ON and OFF cycle. This saves considerable time and avoids confusion and errors.
Use of this Current Interrupter will save the time and expense of one man who otherwise would be stationed at the battery or rectifier with stop watch in hand to turn the current ON and OFF. The cost of the Interrupter will be saved in a few weeks of use.
Sketches showing typical uses and connections for current interrupter
- Interrupting Capacity: Heavy duty latching relay with double-break contacts: 30 A up to 24 VDC, 35 A up to 125 VAC.
- Timing Cycle or Repeat Cycle Timing: Derived from an encapsulated solid state timing circuit. ON and OFF portions of cycle are instantly adjustable by means of calibrated panel control from approximately 1 second to approximately 120 seconds.
- Power Supply: operates electronic timing device and relay. Five internally mounted 1.5 volt "AA" size flashlight cells. Service life is about 800 hours of operation.
- Operating Temperature: From about 0oF to about 120oF.
- Ammeter: Two ranges: 0 to 3 ADC and 0 to 30 ADC. Battery test position provided on ammeter scale.
- Case: Ruggedized Formica case with removable cover - by WAMCO.
- Overall Dimensions: 8" x 9".x 4.5".
- Weight with Batteries: Net 6 lbs (2.7 kg), approx. shipping weight 10 lbs (4.5 kg).