- Above Grade Test Stations
- Flush Mount (At Grade) Test Stations
- Remote Test Station Monitors
- Utility & Line Marking Products
- Portable Reference Electrodes
- Permanent Electrodes for Underground
- Permanent Electrodes for Water
- Specialty Electrodes
- Contact Eliminator Casings
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Reference Electrode Accessories
- Liquid Epoxies
- Tape Wrap Coatings
- Heat Shrink
- Petrolatum & Wax Tapes
- Mastic Coatings
- Moisture Sealing Products
- Insulation Coatings
- Coating Accessories
- Pipeline Fittings, Unions & Joints
- Gaskets & Flange Isolation
- FRP Products
- I-Rod Pipe Supports
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Potential Meters
- Digital Multimeters – General
- CP Multimeters
- Clamp-On Type Meters
- Soil Resistance Equipment
- Isolation Testers
- Power Supplies
- Holiday Detectors / Short Locators
- Data Loggers
- Survey Equipment
- Reels, Canes & Equipment
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Dry Coating Thickness Gauges
- Wet Coating Thickness Gauges
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Coating Inspection
- Surface & Contamination Testers
- Temperature & Humidity Instruments
- Adhesion Testers
- Voltage Detectors
- CP Safety
- Home >
- Four-Channel Data Logger, Model DL-1, by Tinker & Rasor
The DL-1 is a very sophisticated instrument designed to take CP voltage readings for pipe to soil measurements, depolarization, interference testing, current interruption monitoring, stray currents, tuelleric events, and more.
The Latest in Data Logging for CP Applications
Tinker & Rasor re-introduces the Model DL-1 Data Logger. The all new DL-1 is still a four channel, leave behind data logger, but with many new features and improvements.
1 mV resolution, USB communication, new software.
The new DL-1 as double the memory, a major increase in processing power, better resolution and now has USB communication with the computer.
Other features include a rechargeable Li battery, new gasket and end caps for better resistance to water intrusion, Power button and more LEDs for more information.
The new TRAC4 software is easier to use and offers better tools for analyzing data than its predecessor. New features include the ability to graph only selected data from the Data View, graph only selected channels, and more.
The USB cable makes connecting a DL-1 unit to the computer much easier and the download speed of recorded data is lightning fast!
4 Channels: (2) +/- 5v DC, (1) 150V AC, (1) Unfiltered +/- 100v
1,000 Reads per second
1,000,000 reads total memory
200+ MegOhm Impedance
Computer Configurable Trac 4 software at no charge
Allows user to share data in "Native Format"
Trac 4 software guarantees "Data Integrity"
Active AC and DC Filters
Water tight Case
Li Rechargeable Battery
Complex One Click Graphing
USB high speed Interface
Conveniently fits inside 3" Test Station Riser Pipes (Riser Pipe hanger included)
- Model DL-1 Data Logger
Instrument with rechargeable battery
Trac 4 Software CD and available.
Data Collection Cable
USB Computer Cable
Model 8-A Reference Electrode (Copper-Copper/Sulfate)
Test Station Riser Pipe Hanger
Storage Case with Foam Insert
TRAC 4 software CD included at no charge
Full downloadable version available.
Values cannot be manipulated within Trac 4 software to guarantee integrity of the data recorded
Original Configuration and setup notes
Selective shunt values displays in data & graphics
Fast & Easy, single click graphing
|Electrical & Mechanical Specifications|
|Analog||4 Analog Channels|
|Input Voltage Range||+/-5v ch 1 &2, 0.5 - 150 VRMS ch 3, +/- 100v TrueView|
|Resolution||1mV ch 1 &2, 500mV ch 3 & 4|
|Input Impedance||200+ Meg Ohms|
|Sampling Frequency||Fast as 1 KHz, Slow as 1/99 min. (All channels)|
|DATA STORAGE||1,000,000 samples (with Time & Date stamp)|
|Recording Duration||0.001 seconds to years|
|Data Memory Battery Life (backup)||10 years|
|Voltage||8.4v battery (Li-Ion -type)|
|Battery Life||up to one (1) Month|
|Operating Temperature||-15 to 55 degrees Celsius|
|Storage Temperature||-15 to 55 degrees Celsius|
|Dimensions - Instrument||1.5" x 1.5" x 10.25" (38.1 mm x 38.1 mm x 260.35 mm)|
|Weight - Instrument||10 oz. (283g)|
- Channel 1: -5.0 volts to 5.0 volts DC range, AC filtered out, 1 mV resolution
- Channel 2: -5.0 volts to 5.0 volts DC range, AC filtered out, 1 mV resolution
- Channel 3: 0.5 volts to 150 volts AC RMS range, DC filtered out,
- Channel 4: -100.0 volts to 100.0 V AC and DC, no filtering (TrueView)
Other Technical Information:
- Impedance: 200 Meg Ohm +, all channels
- Input Power: 8.4 V DC, 2 - Li rechargeable battery
- Communication: USB to host computer
- Memory: up to 1,000,000 samples in non volatile memory (flash)
- Sampling Rate: 1,000/second (1 kHz) to 1/99 minutes, user configurable
Internal rechargeable battery (sealed)
- Recommended Annually
Operating Temp. Range - -15ºC to 55ºC (5ºF to 131ºF)
Storage Temp. Range- -15ºC to 55ºC (5ºF to 131ºF)
INSTRUMENT: 10.75" x 1.5" x 1.5", 0.5 LBS.
CARRYING CASE: 12" x 6.75" x 4.5" 2 lbs.
SHIPPING: 13" x 7.5" X 5" 4 lbs.