- Above Grade Test Stations
- Flush Mount (At Grade) Test Stations
- Remote Test Station Monitors
- Utility & Line Marking Products
- Portable Reference Electrodes
- Permanent Electrodes for Underground
- Permanent Electrodes for Water
- Specialty Electrodes
- Contact Eliminator Casings
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Reference Electrode Accessories
- Liquid Epoxies
- Tape Wrap Coatings
- Heat Shrink
- Petrolatum & Wax Tapes
- Mastic Coatings
- Moisture Sealing Products
- Insulation Coatings
- Coating Accessories
- Pipeline Fittings, Unions & Joints
- Gaskets & Flange Isolation
- FRP Products
- I-Rod Pipe Supports
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Potential Meters
- Digital Multimeters – General
- CP Multimeters
- Clamp-On Type Meters
- Soil Resistance Equipment
- Isolation Testers
- Power Supplies
- Holiday Detectors / Short Locators
- Data Loggers
- Survey Equipment
- Reels, Canes & Equipment
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Dry Coating Thickness Gauges
- Wet Coating Thickness Gauges
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Coating Inspection
- Surface & Contamination Testers
- Temperature & Humidity Instruments
- Adhesion Testers
- Voltage Detectors
- CP Safety
- Home >
Website Questions and Answers
- How do I contact Farwest Corrosion?
Toll Free: (888) 532-7937
Customer Service Email
Farwest Corrosion Control Company
12029 Regentview Ave.
Downey, CA 90241
- How do I create an account?
- By creating an account with Farwest, you will be able to move through the checkout process faster, auto fill RFQ's, track orders and view your order history. Create an Account
- How do I purchase an RFQ product?
- When you have RFQ products in your cart you will need to finalize the RFQ process by submitting your request for a quote form. Once you have completed the process, the RFQ products will be removed from your cart and you will be able to proceed to Checkout normally.
If you want to proceed to Checkout normally, please go ahead and remove all the RFQ products manually from your cart and submit your RFQ at a later time.
If you would like to manually create an RFQ click here.
- What countries do you ship to?
Via online order we only ship with in the United States. If you need us to ship internationally please contact us at (310) 532-9524 or email@example.com
- Is your website secure?
We use HTTPS across every page of the website.
- Do you offer credit?
- You can find a credit application by clicking here
- How do I track my order?
- When your order ships you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information.
If you have an account you can view all your orders and tracking information by going to Order History.
- You placed a hold on my credit card?
When you place an order, we verify that your credit card has the available funds to complete the purchase.
If the funds are available we place a hold for the grand total of the order while we prepare your order for shipping. When your order ships the amount that is being held is then withdrawn from your credit card.
If we cannot verify your credit card or the funds are not available the order will not be placed and you will receive a notification.
- What types of payment methods do you accept?
- Online we currently only accept credit cards from within the United States. If you would like to place an order using a different method please contact us at (310) 532-9524 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can't find what you're looking for?
View our Contact section to see how you can get in touch with us.