Drill Rig Operator - Houston
Salary will be depending on experience and background qualificiations
Assist with the logistics associated with moving and handling of equipment and vehicles to and from job site.
- Assist with drilling operations – light construction (Backhoe operator)
- Must have a current Texas Class A CDL. Mandatory
- Work as a team member.
- Perform assigned equipment maintenance.
- Follow all safety regulations, reporting accidents and near misses
- Overnight travel required.
- Assign duties to drill crew personnel
- Full time position.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Drillling experience (drill pipe, bits, cross overs, pumps, topdrive, winches and drill mud)
- Must have Cathodic Protection installation knowledge.
- Mechanically inclined.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Enjoy working outside
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, must be able to communicate with team members as well as the Construction Superintendent.
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer Service Oriented
- Attention to detail for filing reports and maintain good housekeeping
- Stress tolerance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: On the road
|Job Shift:||Full Time|
|Job Location:||Houston, TX|
|Apply Before:||Dec 31, 2022 8:47:00 PM|
|Posting Date:||Dec 1, 2022 8:47:00 PM|