Century-Line® Pipe Penetration Sleeves are used to create circular sleeved holes in concrete poured barriers including walls, floors, ceilings, structural supports and tank footings. Molded from non-conductive, high impact resistant HDPE, Century-Line® sleeves are lightweight and easily installed by one construction worker. They are available in 16 diameters ranging from 2" to 25" and shipped from stock in any desired length.
The System is the Solution. Century-Line® sleeves are engineered to mate with Link-Seal® modular mechanical seals for a lifetime of leak-proof performance.
PSI / Thunderline / Link-Seal® is your one-stop source for everything you need to effectively seal the annular space between pipes and concrete barriers through which they pass. See our charts for Century-Line® sleeve model numbers for standard size pipe along with corresponding Link-Seal modular seal model numbers.
Century-Line® Sleeve Features
Installation - Century-Line® Sleeves
Century-Line® Sleeves are thermoplastic wall or floor pipe penetration sleeves. One person working alone can usually install a Century-Line® Sleeve regardless of the size.
Always wear safety equipment when installing or using Century-Line® Sleeves or Link-Seal Modular Seals.
1. Measure the center line to position Century-Line® Sleeve end cap.
2. Nail one of the end caps at the marked center line.
3. Place the Century-Line® Sleeve on the end cap. The sleeve and end caps total length should be one-fourth longer than the width of the wall. Cut with a hand or power saw.
4. Place second end cap on sleeve. Check to determine that the cap is properly inserted.
5. For additional stability, it's necessary to secure the sleeve with wire to the rebar. Inset the other end cap firmly and check that second end cap is positioned correctly and close the form.
Alternative Technique Using Threaded Rod
After nailing end cap to form, drive threaded rod* through the end plate and form, and thread a nut* on other side. Remember to measure threaded rod to match length of sleeve.
Place sleeve over end cap nailed to the form.
* Items not provided by PSI or CCP.
Place second cap on the sleeve. Use a block of wood* and wing nut* to tighten unit in place. Make certain sleeve is plumb.
|To insure minimum water migration, center the water stop in wall by cutting equal lengths from each end of the sleeve, except as noted below.
|Wall Thickness||Cut from Left End||Dimension A||Cut from Right End||Dimension B|