When specifications require consistent, safe and reliable testing for chloride contamination, use CHLOR*TEST. Field test inspectors around the world will use this innovative product with confidence on virtually any surface at any angle. Imagine, a field test that is easy to use, yet more reliable than any other chloride testing method.
CHLOR*TEST contains five (5) individual tests and can be used on vertical, horizontal or overhead surfaces. It was developed for ease of use and to prevent outside and cross contamination. The components are pre-measured to ensure accurate results in parts per million and micrograms per square centimeter. No temperature correction is needed between 41°F and 176°F.
CHLOR*TEST uses a unique patented extract solution, CHLOR*EXTRACT™, to retrieve surface chloride contamination. This solution enhances retrieval rates in the field, thereby increasing accuracy. The greater the retrieval rate, the more accurate the test results.
CHLOR*TEST is so revolutionary, an inspector will never need a hypodermic needle or syringe, deionized water, cotton balls, tweezers, latex gloves, calculator, adhesive tape, measuring devices, working containers, conversion charts, or reagent chemicals.
- CHLOR*TEST - the new way to perform chloride field testing - revolutionizing the industry.
- CHLOR*TEST - so complete and easy to use that even the least experienced inspector can get accurate results.
- CHLOR*TEST - now available in 50 test bulk pack!
Maximize corrosion protection. Reduce premature coating failure.
Test every surface before coating application.
CHLOR*TEST is another dependable product developed and manufactured by CHLOR*RID International, Inc. Since 1994, CHLOR*RID has earned the reputation of a world leader in soluble salt removal, while satisfying the most aggressive requirements in the protective coatings industry.
Easy to Use & Accurate
A Testing Process As Easy As 1 - 2 - 3!
1. Empty the entire contents of the CHLOR*EXTRACT™ container into the CHLOR*SLEEVE™. Peel off the protective backing, pinch the sleeve to expel some of the air and adhere the sleeve to the surface to be tested.
2. Massage the extract against the surface; then peel the sleeve off the surface and place it in the perforated hole in the box lid.
3. Snap the sealed ends off the glass tube, insert it into the sleeve and down into the extract. In about two minutes read the color change to identify the chloride level in both parts per million and micro grams per centimeter squared, the ratio is 1:1.