DM5E Basic Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Only by GE Inspection Technologies
DM5E Basic Kit, Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge Only
- Kit includes base instrument, dry cell batteries, operating manual, operating instruction card, certificate of calibration, couplant and plastic carry case.
- Probes, transducers and cables sold separately.
- The rugged housing of the DM5E Basic is common to all versions.
- It is ergonomically designed with a weight of just 223g, including its AA batteries, which allow up to 60 hours of operation.
- The basic version is specified to EN 15317 and features an LCD data display, which is backlit to be visible in all lighting conditions.
- Instrument operation is carried out with one hand via a user-friendly interface.
- This is a sealed, watertight and dust-proof membrane keypad, which features a minimum of function keys and arrow keys.
- Navigation through menus is simple and intuitive.
- The basic version incorporates a wide range of features, including Min/Max capture, B-Scan generation, alarms, and differential thickness measurement to allow instant comparison between measured and nominal thickness.