The Santronics DC Detector, Part # 3315, is the newest of the Santronics instrument line. It introduces a revolutionary breakthrough in DC voltage detection. It can be used to troubleshoot any DC circuit with voltage ranging from 6 to 50 volts DC.
The DC Detector features an LED that never burns out, a loud buzzer, and a sharp, rust proof, stainless steel tip for penetrating insulated wires. The DC Detector also features an extended ground lead with an extra large alligator clip to insure a good connection. The DC unit is user friendly and pen shaped to fit comfortably in the hand.
There is no ON/OFF switch, since switches can malfunction over time. As a result, the DC Sensor is always on and ready to use.
- Buzzer - provides audio indication of DC voltage.
- LED Light - will never burn out.
- Large Clip - fits ground connection points small to large.
- Sharp Tip - penetrates fine and heavy wire.
- Construction - using the finest materials available.
- Stainless steel tip - rustproof.
- Solid state circuitry - total reliability.
- Test Lead Wire - 20 gauge, heavy duty, heat resistant.
- Pen Sized - to fit comfortably in user's hand.
- 100% manufactured in the USA.