Starting at $9.00
For over 25 years, Girard Industries has been committed to helping operators clean a wide variety of pipelines. This strong commitment guided Girard in developing the industry's first patented rotating Polly-Pigs. Girard has consistently controlled manufacturing quality and design integrity to assure maximum pipeline cleaning performance.
Years of manufacturing experience and proven results have earned Girard Industries the reputation as the leading manufacturer of industrial pipeline pigs.
The patented Polly-Pig design is bullet shaped with a sealed concave base. The pigs are made of high quality open cell polyurethane foam. They have a tough polyurethane elastomer coating and are available in a variety of patterns and abrasives to suit every need.
- Made of flexible open cell foam. Enables the pig to negotiate 90 degree ells, tees, valves, and pipeline diameter changes.
- Twenty-eight different types. For various applications from light cleaning and drying to heavy build-up removal.
- Cleans any size pipe. From small lines less than 2 inches to 144 inches.
- Travels in almost any piping system. Polly-Pigs travel in almost any piping system which has adequate flow and volume to move the pig.
There are four basic types of Polly-Pigs: drying, wiping, cleaning and scraping. Each are available in three grades of durability: Scarlet, Red, and Yellow series.
- Scarlet Series - 8 lbs/cu.ft. density polyurethane foam. Available in 8 styles from heavy wiping to heavy scraping.
- Red Series - 5 lbs/cu.ft. density po@ethane foam. Available in 8 styles from regular wiping to regular scraping.
- Yellow Series - 2 lbs/cu.ft. density polyurethane foam. Available in 6 styles for various degrees of drying, cleaning, and scraping.
- Special Applications - 5, 8, and 20 lbs/cu.ft. density polyurethane foam. Available in 6 styles for batching, special cleaning, and scraping. Custom made Polly-Pigs are also available for special needs. Consult the factory for details and additional literature.
Other Girard products available
Girard inflatable polyurethane spheres, available in three durometers, are used for product separation, liquid condensate removal, meter provers, product removal, hydrostatic testing, and pipeline maintenance operations. Girard spheres are also used for batching of corrosion inhibitors in pipelines and for final evacuation of pipelines to be abandoned. Girard spheres have excellent wear characteristics and resist surface deterioration. Girard manufactures a full range of sizes from 2" to 48".
HI-T Pigalerts are versatile and easy to install. All models can be easily set to suit various pipe wall thicknesses and diameters. HI-T Pigalerts can be used for retrofitting existing signalers. Two types of Hi-T Pigalerts are available: 1) models not designed for removal while the line is under pressure and, 2) those fitted with an integral valve for removal under pressure. All models are bidirectional and available with mechanically operated signal flags and/or electrical auto resetting switches.
Scraper Cups & Discs
Girard Industries manufactures high quality polyurethane scraper cups and discs for steel shaft pipeline pigs. Girard scraper cups are designed so that pressure seats the sealing surface against the pipe wall. Girard scraper discs are bidirectional and are cast of heavy duty wear resistant polyurethane the same as the scraper cups. Girard cups and discs are available in a full range of sizes from 2" to 48".