Medium density foam with a tough red coating yields a strong resistance to wear, yet remains flexible. The 5A, IA and IC may be used in pipelines with minor cross sectional diameter reductions or restrictions. (Please consult Corrosion Control Products Company before applying a 1B, 1D or 4A where line reductions are present.)
- 5A Red Bare Squeegee (RBS)
- 1A Red Plain Spiral (RPS)
- 1B Red Spiral Silicone Carbide (RSSC)
- 1C Red Criss Cross (RCC)
- 1D Red Criss Cross Silicone Carbide (RCC-SC)
- 4A Javelina (Wire Brush) (RCC-WB)
Hard density durable foam and toughest crimson coating give maximum wear resistance.
- 2A Crimson Bare Squeegee (CBS)
- 2B Crimson Criss Cross (CCC)
- 2C Crimson Criss Cross Wire Brush (CCC-WB)
- 2D Crimson Criss Cross Silicone Carbide (CCC-SC)
Same medium Density foam as Red Series with a softer, more flexible blue coating. Ideal for use in lines with major reductions in cross sectional area and short radius bends. (Please Corrosion Control Products Company for extreme diameter reduction applications.)
- 3A Blue Plain Spiral (BPS)
- 3B Blue Silicone Carbide Spiral (BSSC)
- 3C Blue Plain Criss Cross (BPCC)
- 3D Blue Silicone Carbide Criss Cross (BSCCC)
Maximum cleaning series are available in various densities and designs. The Super Javelina is totally covered with wire brush straps in a slight spiral pattern. The Power Brush, totally coated with wire brush straps in a straight pattern design, allows sufficient by-pass to clean the brushes and suspend debris ahead of the cleaner. Both the Super Javelina and Power Brush cleaners are designed for long runs. The Shark is totally covered with Silicone Carbide chips and is designed for shorter runs. The Stud cleaner has steel studs embedded in durable foam for removing hard scales.
(Use caution in using maximum cleaning series where short radius bends, reduced cross sectional conditions, and low flow rates are present).
- 4B Super Javelina(Totally Coated Wire Brush) (TCWB) 5-8 lb/cu.ft. (80-128 kg/cu.m)
- 4C Shark (Totally Coated Silicone Carbide) (TCSC) 5-8 lb/cu.ft. (80-128 kg/cu.m)
- 4D Power Brush (Wire Brush) (PB) 9-10 lb/cu.ft. (144-160 kg/cu.m)
- 4E Stud Cleaner (Steel Studs) (SP) 9-10 lb/cu.ft (144-160 kg/cu.m) U.S. Patent No. 4,242,771
Soft Bare Swabs available 1, 2 or 4 lb/cu.ft (16, 32 and 64 kg/ml) density foams. Consult Corrosion Control Products Company for prices on 2 and 4 lb/cu.ft. Available with flat or tapered nose. Maximum flexibility to negotiate extreme reductions in cross sectional diameter and tight bends.
The Hydropig is available in 2 lb/cu.ft. (32 kg/cu.m) density foam with flexible blue coating. Wire brush straps or silicone carbide can be incorporated in coating.
- 5B Bare Swab (BS)
- 5C Hydropig (HP)
- 5D Hydropig Silicone Carbide (HSC)
- 5E Hydropig Wire Brush (HWB)
- Cavity: Fabricated to accommodate individual transmitter dimension specifications.
- Double Dish: Maximum efficiency for removal of liquids. Can be used bi-directionally. Available in any style.
- Double Nose: Bi-directional applications where cross section diameter reductions are present. Available in any style.
- Rope: (Polypropylene both ends.) For handling or pulling through line. Available in any style. Steel cable available upon request.
- Can be molded in diameters from 112" to 108" (12.7 to 2743 mm) by increments of 1/8" (3.17 mm). Standard length from base to shoulder is approximately 1.5 times diameter. Other lengths available upon request.
- Wire brush designs are available with light or heavy wire. Can be used bi-directionally. Standard brushes are made from steel hardened bristles. Stainless steel or brass bristles are available upon request.
- Silicone carbide designs are available in fine, medium or coarse grit.
- No additional charge for: Polypropylene 16" and over, Double Dished, or Double Nose design.
- Additional charge for: Cleaners with transmitter cavities, additional lengths, steel cable ropes instead of polypropylene, and for polypropylene ropes on designs under 16" are at extra charge.
Custom designs available for the majority of pipeline operating conditions.
Incorporates a heavy cross section with a wide sealing lip, providing additional miles of service and reducing replacement costs. Bolting patterns to fit any type mandrel. Available in sizes up to 56 inches (1422 mm).
Also available in steel belted design. Incorporates belted steel bristles into the wear surface of the cups, for use in pipeline where internal surface is abnormally rough. Pat. No. 4,506,401.
Extra flexibility for use in all pipeline conditions including cross sectional pipe reductions up to 20%. Available in sizes from 4" to 56" (101 - 1422 mm). Mandrel bodies can be supplied with cups.
One-piece, all urethane design incorporates three scraper cups on a flexible shaft. The PTB is designed to offer long wear and maximum sealing abilities in batching and liquid removal applications.
For use on bidirectional mandrel cleaners. Rigid design gives exceptional support. Available in sizes to 48" (1219 mm). Mandrel bodies can be supplied with discs.
Heavy urethane elastomer coating on high density foam core for exceptional wear resistance. No hydraulic pumps for inflation required. Available in sizes to 36" (914 mm). Also available in various foam densities with or without urethane coatings.
Knapp manufactures custom castings to any specifications including pipe rollers, spacers, bumper nose guard, pipe end protectors, etc. Numerous urethane formulations available including food grade compliance.
- Inside diameter of pipe
- Length of pipe
- Pipe Material (plastic, steel, iron, etc., lined or unlined
- Are valves full opening?
- Operating pressure and volume available
- Anticipated launching and receiving facilities