- Above Grade Test Stations
- Flush Mount (At Grade) Test Stations
- Remote Test Station Monitors
- Utility & Line Marking Products
- Portable Reference Electrodes
- Permanent Electrodes for Underground
- Permanent Electrodes for Water
- Specialty Electrodes
- Contact Eliminator Casings
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Reference Electrode Accessories
- Liquid Epoxies
- Tape Wrap Coatings
- Heat Shrink
- Petrolatum & Wax Tapes
- Mastic Coatings
- Moisture Sealing Products
- Insulation Coatings
- Coating Accessories
- Pipeline Fittings, Unions & Joints
- Gaskets & Flange Isolation
- FRP Products
- I-Rod Pipe Supports
- Reference Electrode Tester
- Potential Meters
- Digital Multimeters – General
- CP Multimeters
- Clamp-On Type Meters
- Soil Resistance Equipment
- Isolation Testers
- Power Supplies
- Holiday Detectors / Short Locators
- Data Loggers
- Survey Equipment
- Reels, Canes & Equipment
- Pipe & Cable Locators
- Dry Coating Thickness Gauges
- Wet Coating Thickness Gauges
- Material Thickness Gauge
- Pit Depth Gauges
- Coating Inspection
- Surface & Contamination Testers
- Temperature & Humidity Instruments
- Adhesion Testers
- Voltage Detectors
- CP Safety
- Home >
- PosiTest DFT Coating Thickness Gauge for ALL Metals by DeFelsko
The new PosiTest DFT Coating Thickness Gage measures coatings on ALL metals. It is the economical choice that retains the uncompromising quality of DeFelsko inspection instruments.
- PosiTest DFT Ferrous
Measures non-magnetic coatings on steel.
- PosiTest DFT Combo
Measures both non-magnetic coatings on steel AND non-conductive coatings on aluminum, brass, etc. Automatically recognizes the substrate and takes a measurement.
- Powder Coaters
- Paint Applicators
- Coating Inspectors
- Painting Contractors
- Automotive Refinishers, Resellers, and Dealerships.
- and more...
- Fast, repeatable measurements
- No calibration required for most applications
- ZERO feature for rough or curved surfaces
- Handy RESET feature when no zero reference is available
- Strong, wear resistant, ruby-tipped probe
- Audible and visible measurement indication
- V-groove in probe for positioning on cylindrical parts
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Basic instructions on the back of each gage
1 - 40 mils
25 - 1000 µm
±(0.1 mils + 3%)
±(2 µm and 3%)
4" x 1.5" x 0.9"
100 x 38 x 23 mm
ISO 2178/2360/2808, prEN ISO 19840, ASTM B244 / B499 / B659 / D1186 / D1400 / E376 / G12, BS3900-C5, SSPC-PA2, others.
Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST available.
Built-in probe, plastic shims, hard shell storage case, AAA battery, instructions, one (1) year warranty.
Certified Thickness Standards
- Ideal for checking calibration and operation and are an important component in fulfilling both ISO and in-house quality control requirements.
- Models: CAL-S2 (Steel); CAL-A2(Aluminum)
- Includes Certificate of Calibration Traceable to NIST/NPL.
Certificate of Calibration
- A Certificate of Calibration (Traceable to NIST/NPL) is available at a special discounted price if requested at the time of the order.
- Re-certification and certification performed after the sale will be at the normal price.
Leather pouch with belt clip
- Pouch protects your PosiTest DFT while keeping it within easy reach.
- Belt clip secures pouch on belt.
- Made of genuine leather.