RockGuard HD Pipeline Protection Mesh by Industrial Fabrics, Inc.
RockGuard HD (Heavy Duty) Pipeline Protection Mesh
RockGuard HD Pipeline Protection Mesh is an 11 mm, three dimensional bi-planar extruded diamond structured mesh rock shield manufactured from polyethylene.
Rock shield for steel and plastic pipelines
- Does not interfere with cathodic protection
- Excellent impact and compressive strenghts
- Initial protection during handling and backfill operations
- Long term protection from geologic movement, pipeline vibration and future excavation
- Consistent 11 mm thickness throughout the roll or pad to provide full protection
- Uniform open mesh with channels designed to resist wicking and prevent water storage next to the pipe
- Chemically inert and will not rot
- Effective in all climates
- Flexible for easy handling even in extremely low temperatures
- Ergonomically correct light weight minimizes risk of injury and allows for quick, efficient installation
- Custom sized rolls and pads for every pipeline diameter
- Rockguard HD is available in rolls and pads
- Rolls are utilized for pipeline diameters up to 26" with a width equal to the pipeline circumference plus a minimum 6" overlap
- Standard rolls are 50' in length and do not exceed 115 pounds in weight. This ergonomically correct lightweight is a safety benefit and minimizes the risk of injury at the jobsite.
- Pads are utilized for pipelines with diameters greater than 26" with a width to the pipeline circumference plus a minimum 6" overlap
- Standard pad lengths are 84"